New For 2016
Introducing the IKKA Distance Development Program
At the IKKA we first recommend that you study under one of our many qualified instructors, if that is possible, if not we now have the perfect solution for you. Perhaps there is no studio available in your area, or you chose to cross train or augment you training with Kenpo and do not have time of ability to study formally.
Tim Bulot’s reference videos are the best available on the Parker System of Kenpo. The production quality combined with the numerous views and explanation of the material makes them very easy to follow and learn from.
Our program is simple:
• Purchase your DVD set from our web page.
• Study and learn the required material taught in that DVD.
• When you are ready, contact IKKA headquarters to make arrangements to submit a video of your demonstration of the selected material. You can submit either a DVD by mail or simply upload a private video to you tube and send us the link.
• You must join of be an existing member of the IKKA upon submission of your video. You will also need to apply for the rank in which you are testing. (post links here to membership and rank applications)
• Your video will be reviewed and suggest corrections, if any, will be sent to you. You may be required to submit another video demonstration the corrected material.
• Upon approval you will be sent your certificate of rank and you are free to begin the next rank.
It’s that easy! We are here to support you and should you have any questions you can easily contact us through this web site.
There is nothing standing between you and your desire to learn and advance in Kenpo. The IKKA is committed to supporting you in your endeavor to enjoy the fascinating art of Kenpo by offering you this convenient, low cost opportunity to learn from the best.
For you rank we desire to see one technique per category per belt rank, the required form/set as detailed on the video. Further a demonstration of the freestyle/self-defense combinations as detailed on the video. I will be available to explain exactly how this is to be done before you send your video to Mr. Whelan for evaluation.
email@example.com Mr. Tim Bulot
firstname.lastname@example.org Mr. Joe Whelen
email@example.com Mr. Paul Britton
Select one self-defense technique per category of attacks. It there are no techniques in your belt level for a particular category then it is not required. Some belts do not have tackle defenses and multiple attackers do not appear until brown belt.
When you purchase your DVD package you will receive 11 DVDs in 8 cases + plus your IKKA membership packet!
Total cost $249.00 plus $8 shipping and handling: $256
Overseas Only: $249.00 plus $25 shipping and handling: $274