Joined Apr 10 2012
Professor Dean Goldade
Professor Goldade is a 40 year veteran of the martial arts, and has trained in multiple martial arts systems, as well as extensive training in military and police combatives.
Among his many martial arts accomplishments he is most proud of his students and instructors. We are affilliated with the following organizations.
* Kajukenbo Association of America / Ordonez Kajukenbo Ohana - 8th Dan Professor
* W. Hock Hochheim's Scientific fighting congress - Instructor
* Senkotiros International (Senkotiros Arnis) - Lakan Walo
* Tim Tackett and the Wednesday Night Group (Jeet Kune Do) - Instructor
* Jim McCann's Xtreme Freestyle (Boxing / MMA) - Coach
* American Kenpo - Student
He holds an 8th degree black belt and has trained in many traditional systems including Kajukenbo, Chinese & American Kenpo, & Arnis, as well as the more progressive systems of BJJ, JKD & Freestyle MMA. Although he continues to cross train in multiple disciplines, his personal focus is his continued study of the martial arts under the direction of his primary teacher Grand Master Max Pallen Sr, as well as the continued development of our programs.
He specializes in teaching no-nonsense self-defense and personal protection. He has studied with many personal protection experts, most notably W. Hock Hochheim for nearly 20 years. He continues to develop and evolve his programs to better serve the community and their self-defense needs. With this in mind he teaches the Citizen's Self-Defense course, to allow the average every day citizen access to this life saving information.